- 4 large Sebago potatoes coarsely grated
- 4 large coarsely grated zucchinis
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 8 free-range eggs
- 4 large tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/4 cup fresh dill sprigs
- 200g smoked salmon
- Combine the potato and zucchini in a colander and squeeze out all moisture, place in the bowl and add salt and pepper if desired
- Preheat oven to 120°C
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan on medium heat and add ¼ of the potato and zucchini mixture and flatten into a disk. Cook 4-5 minutes each side. Repeat for remaining mixture and keep finished rostis warm in oven.
- Line eight small ramekins or small cups with plastic wrap, allowing the sides to overhang
- Bring a large 22cm (base measurement) saucepan of water to the boil
- Crack 1 egg into each lined ramekin. Twist and tie the edges to seal.
- Remove from heat. Transfer eggs in the plastic wraps to water. Cover and set aside for 4-5 minutes or until just set.
- Transfer the eggs to a plate. Use scissors to cut the plastic wrap. Unwrap the eggs.
- Meanwhile, combine the tomato and dill in a bowl
- Place 1 or 2 rostis on each plate and top with the salmon, poached eggs and tomato mixture. Serve with lemon wedges.